Jax by J.L. Perry


Release Date: 11.27.2016


Synopsis:

My name is Jaxson Albright. To my friends I’m known as Jax. I’m the disgraced son of well-known Politician, Malcom Albright. You could say I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I was supposed to follow in my father’s footsteps and move into politics. My whole childhood was spent being groomed for this role, but that wasn’t what I wanted. I had other plans.


To my family’s disgust, I’m inked, I’m pierced and I own and run a tattoo parlour, in the hip suburb of Newtown. I fit in here. I can be the man I was destined to be, the man my family are ashamed of. The son they regret having.


I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for my saviour, Candice. My pink-haired angel. We grew up in the same circle, but like me, she’s an outcast. She refused to conform to society’s ways. She’s the only one who stuck by me and not only encouraged, but supported my dream.


I love her. No, correction—I’m in love with her. I have been for as long as I can remember. She has no idea how I feel. It’s a battle I struggle with daily. I’ve kept my secret all these years because I couldn’t risk losing her. That’s a chance I’m not prepared to take, because she’s my best friend; my only real family.


I’ve spent the last few years moving from one hot chick to the next, trying to mask these feeling I have. But it doesn’t help—I can’t get her out of my head. She still owns my damn heart.


How do you get over the girl you know you can never have? And how do you live without the one person on this earth who is made for you?


She’s my soulmate.


Review:



I waited this story for over a year and it wasn't a disappointment!

If you think that Carter is the most doomed Hero you have ever read please meet his older "brother" Jax.

I was really caught in this story since the beginning and I was sad turning the last page and leave these amazing characters forever.

Thanks to J.L. Perry's writing I felt a lot of emotions reading this novel.



"You'll always be the sun in my day,the wind in my sky,the waves in my ocean,and the beat in my heart.I'll forever be lost without you by my side."

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone