Just Friends by Stacy Gold


Release Date: 03.03.2017


Synopsis:

Taya Monroe is trying to pick up the pieces of her failed writing career and broken life after walking out on her cheating fiancé. The last thing she needs is a serious relationship. The last thing she wants is a fling. Then she runs into an old friend and ski partner—the one man she always wanted who never wanted her. 

Ski Patroller Jordan Wiley is a single dad with zero time or energy for dating. When he reconnects with Taya, his attraction to her is even stronger than before she left him behind for a career in the city. But with a young son to think about, he’s determined to ignore his feelings. Again. 

After a magical day on the slopes, a snow storm traps them in an avalanche of chemistry neither can deny. Will their friendship survive the weight of their passion or will they surface as more than friends?


Review:


I didn't excpect to enjoy this story so much.
I thought it was too short to entertain me and fulfill my romantic needs but the writing was so good it caught my attention since the first page and the characters were so well depicted that I felt close to them right away.

I really hope there will be a sequel to this novella because I'm hooked and I want to read more about Taya and Jordan's relationship that just started.


Commenti

  1. Thank you SO much for this wonderful review. I'm thrilled you enjoyed this story! And your not the first to wish for a sequel...I might have to think about that.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

Meant For Stone by Natasha Madison

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

The Tomboy And The Captain by Ginger Scott