Lovestruck by Lila Monroe





Synopsis:

One week in paradise with the one man I can’t resist… 

Will Cassidy is hot, infuriating, and the guy behind the biggest heart-stomping humiliation of my life. He’s also hosting my BFF’s destination wedding at his super-luxe tropical resort, so short of a hurricane or outbreak of the plague (here’s hoping), I’m stuck within t̶o̶n̶g̶u̶e̶’s̶ arm's reach of him for the next seven days.

But I’m not a naive college girl anymore, and there’s no way I’m falling for his (many) charms again. I just have to ignore the romantic wedding shenanigans, his miraculous abs, all those intimate beach sunsets... And did I mention those abs? 

Maybe a wild vacation fling is exactly what I need to even the score... But between the scorching chemistry and all-inclusive margaritas, I’m getting drunk on love. Which definitely isn’t part of the plan. 

Can I keep my heart zipped - even if my bikini bottoms are lost somewhere on that nude beach? And how do you let go of the past when you’re holding on tight to the past’s (very ripped) torso? 


Review:



This was such a lovely and smexy second-chance romance and I so love those kind of stories I couldn't read it quick enough.

Ruby and Will were best friends at college but at some point they drift apart only to meet again few years later at their mutual friends' wedding in a fabulous tropical resort.Our main characters are two certified workhaolic,it seems like they don't have enough time in a day for a committed romantic relationship but the chemistry between the two is undeniable and I was hoping for their HEA throughout the book.

I have enjoyed once again Lila Monroe's writing,her characters made me smile and I fell in love with her tropical scenery.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Meant For Stone by Natasha Madison

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

The Tomboy And The Captain by Ginger Scott