The Cleanup by Megan Green


Release Date: 06.28.2018


Synopsis:

Boy meets girl.
Boy screws girl.
Girl gets knocked up. 

That was my story with Brandon Jeffers, power hitter for the Washington Rampage and baseball’s biggest bad boy. He came into my life like a line drive to the face, and he left without looking back. 

It’s okay though, because I’m determined to raise this baby on my own. I mean, women for centuries have navigated parenthood alone…why should I be any different? 

But when the major league star shows up on my doorstep making promises I know he can't keep, my defenses go up and my expectations stay low. 

Brandon says he can clean up his act… 

I’ll believe it when I see it.


Review:



The Cleanup was easy to read,it could be read as a stand-alone but I suggest you to read Ian and Lexi's story too.
I liked to be back to Maple Lake and to see again the characters I've meet in the previous book in the Washington Rampage series.

Liv choices could be egotistical at times but I can understand her hesitancy with a youth like hers.Brandon has to show Liv she is the only woman in his life in order to make her forget about all her fears to be rejected and forgotten.
Could they make everything work out for their child?I don't have doubts that with their friends help they can find their way towards happiness.

I hope there is at least one more book in this series because the author piqued my curiousity with other characters' stories.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

The Wallflower and the Running Back by Ginger Scott