Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel by Ginger Scott



Release Date: 01.30.2020


Synopsis:

RIVERDALE meets INCEPTION in this twisty and unique YA coming-of-age romance.

Quarterback.
Class president.
Burnout.
We all have our identities.
Most of the time, they come from our circumstances. They’re made by others—shoes for us to walk in whether they fit or not.
But what if?
What if we could take off those shoes.
What if we could wear a different pair?
What if those boxes we put ourselves in are better…worse?
And what if, when we do…we’re trapped there for good?
They all call me Cowboy.
She’s the damsel who doesn’t need to be rescued.
And him…he’s the villain.
This is our story. And this is how we want it to be told.

Review:


MIND BLOWING is the perfect word to describe this book.

I have to tell you I really like my romance to be nice and sweet but even if Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel won't check those boxes I can't say I didn't love this story because there's a lot going on and the author did a brilliant job showing her cards at the right time.

At the start of the novel I didn't feel anything for the main characters but page after page they conquered a special place into my heart, they kept me in suspense for some time in order to find how their stories would have ended and why they were connected.
I won't tell you more about the plot because you have to taste it in first person but I swear you will find all the answers at the end of this twisted journey.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay