Sun, Sea & Strawberry Shortcake by Rosie Green

 





Synopsis:


It was meant to be a gloriously romantic getaway for Ruby and Hudson. 

That was the plan, anyway. But then friends start inviting themselves along, lured by the idea of unwinding in a chocolate-box pretty cottage, enjoying the promenade and the gorgeous beaches, and soaking up the sun. 

With Ellie, Jaz, Katja and Madison popping up around every corner, a work emergency for Hudson plus another sinister mystery to solve, will the lovebirds ever find time to indulge their desire for sun, sea and . . . strawberry shortcake?


Review:



Sun, Sea & Strawberry Shortcake tells the story of Hudson and Ruby's vacation, but while the first can't stop working enough time to enjoy the sea, the latter find herself into a mystery to solve. Will this holiday fiasco put their relationship at risk?

I was delighted to meet this group of characters once again, I adore the friendship among the Little Duck Pond Cafe women and Ruby's penchant to solve mysteries.

Ruby easygoing personality and her fast way to make friends make her one of my favourite characters of this series. I'm always excited to read about her.

It was a nice, quick read. I didn't give it five full stars because I didn't like too much Jaz side of the story, I felt bad for her, I so wish she is happy with her choices.



Release Date: 06.15.2022



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay