Dr. CEO by Louise Bay

 


 
 
 

Synopsis:


She hates him. He can’t get enough of her.My life was simple until Vincent Cove, an (annoyingly hot) American billionaire, arrived. He wants to convert the English country mansion where I live and work into a glitzy hotel.Over my dead body.I’m just a small-town waitress, up against Vincent’s goliath fortune, but I won’t go down without a fight. I'm taking on this billionaire bulldozer.If I’d known his plans I definitely (maybe) wouldn’t have slept with him. And I’m determined to ignore the chemistry growing between us.Except his charm is distracting, his persistence is irritating and his forearms, sharp jaw and devilish smile are downright infuriating.At least I don’t have to worry about him sticking around. A self-confessed rolling stone, he can’t commit to a lunch order before noon, so there’s no way he’ll hang around long enough for me to fall in love with him.

 

Review: 


 
 
Dr. CEO was a fantastic book.
This story is amazing, and it's wonderfully written. I loved it from beginning to end.

Louise Bay wrote a well rounded novel, there is humour, some spicy, and heartfelt moments. The smooth pace and endearing characters make it difficult to put it down.

Kate live and work on the ground of the Crompton Estate, an enchanting historical residences. She is happy to live and enjoy this little community, until a stranger came to disrupt her routine and tranquility.

Kate and Vincent are both troubled by their childhood, but they live their adulthood in an opposite way. She likes to stay in the same place where she feels safe, while he doesn't stop in the same place for long enough to call it home.
Kate and Vincent are two smart, nice persons with a heart of gold. I adored to see their relationship growth, from strangers attracted to each other, to two people with a deep connection, who take care of each other.

I love Kate and Vincent, they won my heart and I won't forget them and their story too soon.
I definitely recommend this one.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 Release Date: 08.31.2023
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak