Meant For Stone by Natasha Madison

 
 

 

Synopsis:

 

Ryleigh

Growing up in Hollywood, I was surrounded by liars and phonies.
So when I got my law degree, I knew I wanted to work as a district attorney.
Busy days turned to long nights—I was on my way up the ladder.
Then he happened.
Bullied his way into my life as if there was no choice.
Suddenly everything I thought I wanted wasn’t as important.

Stone

I had one thing on my mind and that was never going to change: The game.
The only goal I had was beating the records set by my family.
I didn’t have time for anything else.
Until she walked in the room.
The earth shifted, just like the stories said it would.
I said it wouldn’t happen—not to me.
I didn’t have the time, but now she was the only thing on my mind.
I knew it was her.
Now I had to convince her.

 

Review: 

 

 
 
Stone and Ryleigh live in different states, in cities very far from each other, and they have two demanding careers, so it's easily imaginable that when they give in to their deep attraction the problems begin. Will they find the right balance to stay together? Or are they doomed from the start?

Meant for Stone was a good, wholesome story.
Natasha Madison put into it all the feels, I smiled for Stone's family mischief, I shed some tears for Ryleigh loneliness, and I ended up up being angry at fate that made it so difficult for these two beautiful persons.

Ryleigh and Stone are meant to be together, their relationship has its ups and downs that kept me engrossed into it from first to last page. I really loved them as single person but their couple is just too spicy, and charming, and funny to not get a well deserved happily ever after.

I've enjoyed this novel, it's always nice to meet new characters and to see characters that I'm already familiar with, I recommend to read it.
 
  
 
 
 
Release Date: 02.26.2024
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak