Full Court Press by Sierra Hill


Release Date: 03.04.2019


Synopsis:

As a college basketball player, I don’t chase girls – they come to me. I’m the star athlete everyone wants a piece of, with skills on the court and in the sheets. 

I get what I want, when I want it. 

I’m unstoppable.

Until I meet Ainsley Locker. 

She doesn’t play games but plays hard to get, seemingly resistant to my charm. 

That’s okay because I like a good challenge.

And my plan is to go full-court-press to win her over and make her mine.

As long as I don’t foul out in the process.

Review:

I really liked this story,the college experience,the drama,the law-breaking and all the handsome basketball players there was very little to not like it.

Ainsley and Cade are two college students but their similarities stop at that,they can't be more different the first is serious,works two jobs and takes care of her sister,the latter is a playful athlete. They met by chance more than once,Ainsley doesn't like Cade at the first sight, he on the contrary tries to woo her straight away.
Will she find the time to enjoy her age??Wil he win her heart?? I recommend to read this sweet novel to find out.

This was the first time I've read Sierra Hill's work and fortunately I'm ready to dive into the second book in this series right now.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

The Wallflower and the Running Back by Ginger Scott