The Fadeaway by Rebecca Jenshak


Release Date: 03.14.2019


Synopsis:

This college jock is a total player. He’s used to getting who and what he wants.  Until her. . . 

Katrina

The hottest guy on campus won’t stop asking me out. I know that sounds like a good problem to have, but this guy… this guy has no idea how complicated my life is trying to juggle being a single mom and college student.
Every Thursday, he shows up at the café where I work. His cheesy pickup lines and arrogance should have me completely annoyed. I’m not. I can’t say yes, but Thursday is my favorite day of the week.

Joel

The hottest girl on campus won’t go out with me. I know, I know, that sounds presumptuous, but this girl… this girl has gotten under my skin, and I can’t seem to walk away.
Every Thursday, I show up at the café where she works. She’s fed me every excuse in the book. I should give up and bang one of the many girls blowing up my phone. I’m not. Even when she says no, Thursday is my favorite day of the week


Review:


The Fadeaway is the second book in this series (it could be read as a stand alone) and it was so good that I am already looking forward to reading the next.

I enjoyed to read about Joel and Katrina journey,from his Thursdays request to going out on a date, to her accepting his offer.
I thought Joel was an irrecoverable player,he likes girls and one night stands, but I changed my mind,there's so much more going on with him you cannot not to fall for him.

I love basketball and I think that there are still so few books about this sport so be sure to keep an eye on this author and this amazing series.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay