Pivot by Sierra Hill


Release Date: 03.04.2019


Synopsis:

The past four years have been all about playing college ball, getting a draft pick for the NBA, and steering clear of relationships. I don’t want one. Everything I once had I gave to another girl. 
And lost it.
And I hate losing. There’s no way I’m going through that again. 

But when a lay-up during a game landed me in need of medical attention, it brought me face-to-face with Logan Shaw – my first love – the girl who took it all and left me with nothing but regrets. 

Now she’s back in my life and I have to face the consequences of our past actions. 
Sometimes in life you’re forced to pivot and turn back before you can move forward in a new direction.

Review:

I love second chance at love books and I've really enjoyed this read.
Pivot is full of feels that will warm your heart and will make you shed some tears, and some hot kinky sexy scenes that will definitely arouse your body.

Carver and Logan aren't high school sweethearts because they only meet at a summer camp during their holidays but they are nonetheless sweet and precious.
They come from different cities and choose to live their young love only during the days they spend together at the camp but the summer before the college is the last time they see each other.
They meet after four years and even if their lives are so different,a future in the NBA for Carver and one as a dentist assistant for Logan, the chemistry between them is still the same...is this the right time for them to start a mature relationship??I hope so because I love Carver.He redeemed himself in this book making me forget what a player he was in the previous books.

I'm so ready to start the next book because I really like Sierra Hill writing and her characters.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone