Mr. Notting Hill by Louise Bay

 





Synopsis:


It’s the most embarrassing night of my life. Not only did I literally run into the hottest guy I’ve ever laid eyes on in a hotel lobby, but the ice-cold water and whipped cream I’m carrying (don't ask) end up all over me.

If that wasn’t enough, that same guy -- the hottest one of all time -- donates twenty-five thousand pounds during a charity auction... to win a date with me.

Things must be looking up, right? After all, a crazy-gorgeous guy just bid a ton of money on dinner with me. But when I see him sit down right next to my father, I know he's not interested in me. He just wants to do business with my dad. FML.
I’m determined to make the situation work. If he really wants to impress my father, the handsome stranger can marry me... for three months. It’s all I need to get access to the trust fund so I can fund my charity. Tristan will be able to get what he wants from my dad, and my father will stop hounding me about getting a life. Everyone wins.

Soon it will be over. Until then, I’ve just got to ignore the rock-hard muscles I felt when I ran into him, the look in his eye that tells me he tastes as good as he looks, and the chemistry that sizzles between us whenever we’re together.


Review:



Mr. Notting Hill was such a great read.
I've enjoyed everything about this novel, the characters, the storyline and the execution of one of my favourite tropes were simply addictive.

Tristan Dubrow and Parker Frazer meet by chance at a fundarising,  they seem really interested to each other. After a dinner date she proposes to him a fake marriage, and that's the begin of an alluring, spicy and joyful relationship.

Parker is a kind and indipendent woman, Tristan is a charming and loyal man, they are percfet together. They are at ease in each other company, their relationship is comfortable. I absolutely fell in love with them, I can't choose my favourite, I wished for them to find their happiness because they are very good persons and they deserve it.

Don't miss this story, it could be read as a standalone but I'm sure when you finish this book you'll want to start the series from the first novel.






Release Date: 06.07.2022



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay