A Stolen Knight's Kiss by Melissa Oliver

 




Synopsis:


Captured by a knight…

Rescued by his kiss!

When orphan Eva loses the father figure who’d protected her on the streets of London, she suspects the Knights Fortitude. But when she steals information from them, she’s caught by brooding knight Nicholas. Learning he might not be the villain after all, she puts her distrust aside to work with him, yet Eva must stay focused—and not get distracted when they share a stolen kiss! 


Review:



Nicholas D'amberly is a crown knight, Eva Siward is a thief paid to stole an important, secret missive from Sir Nicholas, what could go wrong? 

A Stolen Knight's Kiss was an intriguing, suspenseful and also an amusing read.

I read a lot of historical romance, but very few of them from different ages than the Regency one, so I was sceptical about this, but it took me very little time to get into it.

Melissa Oliver's writing was a pleasant discovery, her characters were well developped, they caught my attention and I was involved into their journey.

Eva and Nicholas are the perfect couple, they only need to know each other better. I loved them and cheered for them to find their happiness.

I definitely recommend this one.



Release Date: 10.25.2022




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak