Snowed In With The Player by Rebecca Jenshak

 





Synopsis:



It was supposed to be a weekend of holiday cheer.
Just me and my twin sister, watching Christmas movies and baking cookies.
My brother was absolutely not supposed to show up with half the football team.
Including Teddy. My brother’s best friend and my secret crush.
I’m the shy sister. The one with her nose stuck in a book and quoting every word of Elf, not the one getting attention from guys like Teddy.
He’s cool and smart and so handsome I could die.
The only thing that could make things worse is if I got snowed in with him.
Alone.


Review:




Snowed In With The Player was a nice, enjoyable and festive read.

Rebecca Jenshak wrote this novella wonderfully, the writing was perfectly executed, and even if it's short it didn't feel rushed. I was sucked right into the story and I grew attached to the characters.

I liked Holly so much, she is shy and her crush for her brother's teammate is so cute. Teddy is really cute too and the two together are sweet and hot.

I highly recommend to read this story, it's the right way to get into the Christmas spirit.








Release Date: 10.25.2022


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak