Tall, Dark, and Dreamy by A.M. Hargrove

 




Synopsis:


He's tall, sexy...and a total prick. Sign me up.

Helper. Problem-solver. Situation savior.
It's who I am--and what I do.

But when I meet the sexy, rugged, and totally irresistible British guitarist, everything goes into overdrive. I want him--possibly crave him. And I'm hellbent on fixing everything he's facing.

There's only one small problem. Gabriel Knight wants nothing to do with me or my savvy solutions to his agony. The more I try; the worse he gets. As his neighbor, his acquaintance, and his drooling fan, I'm not giving up. Tall, dark, and dreamy just needs to get on board and know what I've known all along: we're going to be explosive in the bedroom for years to come. Now, he just needs to succumb to everything I want.


Review:



Tall, Dark and Dreamy is Ravina Baines' story. We met her and her brothers in some previous books, but this book could be read as a stand-alone.

Ravina likes the singer at his brother's wedding at first sight, unfortunately he seems not interested. Gabriel is a singer and a painter, with a mean ex wife who made his life dark and lonely.
After being burned by his past relationship Gabriel doesn't want to surrender to Ravina's beauty and charm, but he can't last long because their attraction for each other is too strong.

Ravina is my favourite character, I've seen her in the previous books and I adored her growth and her improvements personality wise. She now is a beautiful, strong, independent, sweet woman who doesn't take orders from anyone.
I also adored Gabriel, I've liked how he opens up little by little to Ravina, accepting her advices that bring him some happiness.
They have a great relationship, a scorchy hot chemistry that keeps you gued to the pages.

I love A. M. Hargrove's writing, storylines and those cute kids, this novel was no exception.

I highly recommend to read this novel. I can't wait the release of Landry's story.



Release Date: 10.13.2022


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak