Romance Rules For Werewolves by Linsey Hall

 


 
 
 

Synopsis:

 

Autumn is a time of snuggly sweaters, crisp breezes, and…. sexy, broody werewolves?

When I inherit a magical house in the beautiful seaside village of Charming Cove, it’s just what I need to turn my dismal life around. Fresh off a bad breakup and with magic that I’ve ignored for a decade, I’m ready to rekindle my inner witch.

The catch? The house is inhabitable until I renovate it, and the only place to live is with a brooding, rugged boat-builder who definitely doesn’t want me in his space. Though there’s no denying the electric spark between us, neither of us is willing to act on it.

To make things more complicated, I have to renovate the house in thirty days or I’ll lose it. But the house hates anyone who enters it and attacks with loose floorboards and horrific odors. I can’t get a single contractor in Charming Cove to help me out.

That leaves only one option—convince my new roommate to help me until I can untangle the mystery of why my new home is so moody. It’ll mean spending every day with the sexy, infuriating werewolf, but I’ll do whatever it takes to make my dreams a reality.

 

Review: 

 

 
Romance Rules for Werewolves is the third book in the Charming Cove series but it could be read as a standalone.
This is a delightful story of rediscover oneself, and find the true place you can call home.

Isobel gets to Charming Cove after she's found out her boyfriend's affair, she must render Lavender House liveable so she can inherit it. She isn't interested in a new relationship, but to resist to the brooding shifter who shares the boathouse she lives in is reall hard. Rafe is a lone wolf without any memories of his past, he is used to just work and to keep to himself, until he meets Isobel who breaks down his resistance.

I absolutely love Isobel and Rafe, they complement each other. A lively witch the first, and a grumpy werewolf the latter, they build a nice relationship day after day. I enjoyed to see Isobel becoming more confident, finding new friends and being happy with a lot of people in her corner ready to support her.

Linsey Hall writing flows so well I got lost in the pages. I'm fascinated by the brilliant world she created in Charming Cove.
I can't wait to get next book. 

 
 
 
Release Date: 11.01.2023
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak