Combative by Jay McLean


Release Date: 05.16.2015


Synopsis:

We all play victims to our pasts; to the choices we make and the lives we create. 
They define who we are. 
And sometimes if we're lucky enough, the past stays where it belongs: in the past. 
I'm not one of the lucky ones. 
I never have been. 
Because now the past is knocking on my door, offering deals I have no choice but to take… deals that will help bring justice—not just for me, but for my brothers.

The problem? 
The deal is a ticking time bomb. 
One I didn't know existed.

Tick.
Tock.


Review:




The author delivered an intriguing story,her writing style hooked me and it definitely played with my mind...I was so curious to know more about the characters' stories that I made up page after page hundreds different theories.

I fell in love with Ky since the beginning,he is an amazing guy with an awful past that broke him making him questioning his self worth.

I can't wait to read the second book of the series.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Meant For Stone by Natasha Madison

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

The Tomboy And The Captain by Ginger Scott