His Only Wife by Melissa Brown


Release Date: 03.29.2015


Synopsis:

I didn’t think I’d ever want to devote my life to someone. That is, until Brin. 

I was twenty-six years old the day she entered my life, just when I’d given up hope, just when I’d given up completely on having any shred of happiness in my pathetic excuse for a life. After years of indecision, self destruction and soul-searching, she found me. 

Brinley challenged everything I thought I knew. She proved that goodness could still come from that hellish compound. Goodness, bravery and love. She changed everything the moment she knocked on the door of my apartment, acting as brave as a lion, even though she was shaking like a terrified mouse stuck in my trap. 

And now, three years later, I want her as my wife. My only wife. Till death do us part.

Just us.

And I’ve never wanted anything more.


Review:



This is the right ending for this special couple.
Thanks to Melissa Brown for this most appreciated long epilogue.










Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Meant For Stone by Natasha Madison

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

The Tomboy And The Captain by Ginger Scott