Indigo Nights by Louise Bay


Release Date: 02.09.2016







Synopsis:

The only thing better than cake is cake with a side of orgasms.


Dylan James has no expectations when it comes to relationships. He uses women for sex and they use him for his money and power. It’s quid pro quo and he's good with that. It works.


Beth Harrison has been burned. She's tired of the lies and the game playing that men bring and has buried herself in her passion—baking which keeps her out of the reach of heartbreak. As she begins her career as a TV baker, a new world opens up to her.


Dylan and Beth both know that casual sex is all about giving what you need to get what you want.


Except that sometimes you give more than you need to and get everything you ever wanted.



Review:


I have throughly enjoyed reading Indigo Nights.

Louise Bay writing is getting better and better, in this book you can easily pinpoint the characters' different feelings and emotions.The sex is steamy and hot as usual.

I liked how Dylan and Beth's story evolves from a one night of incredible awesome sex after a fortunate encounter on an airplane to a beautiful love story between two persons,at times frail.
They have loved and suffered in the past but they go beyond their fears and choose to believe in each other.


Excerpt:

Dylan


“I understood the dynamic between men and women. I got to sleep with hot women, and in exchange they got to fuck a rich guy in the hope that they’d become beneficiaries of my cash. I might be handsome, but I knew from bitter experience that if a richer guy came along, I’d be left in the taillights of the women I slept with. It just happened that now, there weren’t many richer men, which gave me a certain satisfaction. I’d made peace with the transactional nature of relationships between men and women and had no expectations. At some point in my past I’d thought that love was possible. Not anymore. It was all about giving to get.”



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Meant For Stone by Natasha Madison

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

The Tomboy And The Captain by Ginger Scott