August Recap

 



On August I've had few days off from work that I've spent relaxing, reading and watching anime, so this was a month with a lot of books read.


On August I've read 14 books:














- Summer At Firefly Beach by Jenny Hale 🐞🐞🐞
- Blush by Lucinda Race 🐞🐞🐞
- Death In A Pale Hue by Susan Van Kirk 🐞🐞🐞
- A Cornish Recipe For Murder by Fiona Leitch 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Wicked Blood by Margot de Klerk 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Mistress Below Deck by Helen Dickson 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- The Silence In The Sound by Dianne C. Braley 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- A Secret Gift by Amanda James 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Ten Years by Pernille Hughes 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Dr. Off Limits by Louise Bay 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Bardo By The Sea by Chad Alan Gibbs 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- You Weren't Mine Then by Lily Baines 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Waiting On Forever by Claudia Connor 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Into The Storm by Rachel Grant 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞















My favourite Book Of The Month is You Weren't Mine Then by Lily Baines because the main characters were meant to be a couple and live their happily ever after.  














For the Neverending NetGalley Challenge with the Away August prompt I've travelled the World thanks to my reads but I chose only two because they were my favourite landscapes.

- Into The Storm by Rachel Grant set in the Olympic Peninsula, the Washington Forest near the well known Forks.

- A Secret Gift by Amanda James set on the Cornwall coast.


For Beat The Backlog Challenge I've read Summer At Firefly Beach by Jenny Hale, a book I had on my kindle since June 2019.


Let me know if you have read some of these books.



That's all for this month!!
See you
xx
Fede



































Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay