September Recap

 




On September I've slowed down my reading because of work, but it still was a good month.



On September I've read 7 books:


     


- A Skies And Summer Kisses by Eliza J. Scott 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- A Cup Of Autumn by Melissa McClone 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- The Matchmaker And The Cowboy by Robin Bielman 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- The Last Saxon King by Andrew Varga 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Hating The Player by Rebecca Jenshak 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- In Little Stars by Linda Green 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Slapshot by Jami Davenport 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞



         


My favourite Book Of The Month is In Little Stars by Linda Green this heartbreaking story deserves all the stars and every tears I've shed.  


         


For the Neverending NetGalley Challenge with the Back to School prompt I've chosen to read a time travelling, historical, young adult that will be released at the beginning of next year.

- The Last Saxon King by Andrew Varga.


Let me know if you have read some of these books.



That's all for this month!!
See you
xx
Fede

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay