February Recap

 





Here I am for the second recap of the year. 
This month flew by so fast but I'm satisfied with the quantity and quality of the books I've read.


On February I've read 11 books:


   

- Resting Beach Face by Melanie Summers 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Alcohol You Later by Heather M. Orgeron 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Only One Love by Natasha Madison 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Two For Interference by Lasairiona McMaster 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- You Didn't Love Me Then by Lily Banes 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Imperfect by Holly Carr 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- The Snowman's Sweetheart by Shanna Hatfield 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- The Strawberry Hearts Diner by Carolyn Brown 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- The Earl's Incovenient Houseguest by Virginia Heath 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

- A Laird For The Governess by Catherine Tinley 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Home For Christmas by Camilla Isley 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞


    

My favourite story of the month is The Earl's Incovenient Houseguest by Virginia Heath, a great Regency novel.


  



For the Neverending NetGalley Challenge with the Love/Hate prompt I've read:

Enemies to Lovers: Home For Christmas by Camilla Isley.


Let me know if you have read any of them.

That's all!!

See You

xx

Fede



       


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay