Tutoring the Player by Rebecca Jenshak

 




Synopsis:


I have a type.
I love the good guy.
Responsible and stable. Safe.
So when a beer-drinking, quick-witted, tattooed hockey player asks me to tutor him, I'm suddenly thrust into the world of bad boys and bad decisions.
Jordan is a renowned player on campus.
He doesn’t take anything seriously, except hockey and partying.
But he gives me butterflies.

I’m a wallflower tutoring Valley University’s hottest player.



Review:





Tutoring The Player is the first book in a new series written by Rebecca Jenshak, it was a nice, humorous, steamy, definitely a great start to the series.

Daisy is a shy and studious girl, when she's added to Jordan group in class she already knew his reputation of ladies man, but soon she also finds out that it's easy to talk to him and to be comfortable with him.

Daisy and Jordan have opposites personalities, for them and their friends they don't make any sense together but maybe they only needed a little push to know each other better to make desire spark.

I loved this couple. I empathized with Daisy during her journey, I could understand her bashfulness and her fear to show her feelings. Jordan was a surprise, he is swoon worthy and funny and a very nice guy. I adored to see them slowly and easily gravitate next to each other and be the best choice for their happiness.

I'm here already looking forward to next story in the series because I also enjoyed the support characters and I'm curious to know them better.






Release Date: 03.29.2022







Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay