Only One Love by Natasha Madison

 




Synopsis:


Wilson

I was the bad boy on and off the ice.
I loved it — owned it.
Hockey. Women. Money.
Until she came into the picture.
Now, all I want to do is be better.
I want to prove to myself I don’t have to be the guy everyone thinks I am.
She knocked down the walls I spent my whole life building.


Franny

My last name opened the doors, but proving I was worth the title of TV producer took all of my time.
He walked in with a chip on his shoulder.
I was happy to point out all his flaws.
Falling for him was inevitable.
When scandal hits, no one expected me to stand by his side.
Not even him.
But I’ve learned that you get only one love.


Review:




I really enjoyed Only One Love, this story was swoony, spicy and delicious.

Wilson is a hockey player for Dallas, Frances accepts a job as a tv producer in Dallas, leaving her overprotecting family in New York to prove her skills. They meet in a bar but that's not the first time, nor it isn't going to be the last one.

I loved Franny, she is witty and fierce, her desire for independence is acceptable. I particularly adored how she addresses difficulties head-on, without backing down. I liked to see that Wilson is not the bad boy depitced by the press but he is really a stand-up guy. They share a deep connection, a strong attraction and a burning chemistry, that made me sweat.

Natasha Madison is my go to author to be sure to get always the best of the sports romance genre.
This was the 7th book in this series and it still has a refreshing plot, I already can't wait for the next one.







Release Date: 03.01.20220





















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay