March Recap

 




A new month started and I'm here for last month recap.
I've read slightly less books in March but I was on a cruise for a few days and I was too excited to be out enjoying life to read.




On March I've read 9 books:

 


- Prose and Cons by  πŸžπŸžπŸž

- What Happens In Denver by Liz Crowe 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Two For Holding by Lasairiona MsMaster 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Shenanigans by Sarina Bowen 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- You Didn't Know Me Then by Lily Banes 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Chocolate Cake For Breakfast by Rosie Green 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Mr. Bloomsbury by Louise Bay 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Tutoring The Player by Rebecca Jenshak 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

- My Biggest Break by T. Gephart 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞





What Happens In Denver by Liz Crowe is my choice for Book Of The Month because I liked this story and to read about the heroine starting anew without giving up gave me so much strength.






For the Neverending NetGalley Challenge with the Mystery March prompt I've read:

Paranormal Cozy Mystery: Prose and Cons by .


Let me know if you have read any of them.

That's all!!

See You

xx

Fede 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay